News more »
Before using this information, please read:
To read the specific laws in the WA State Residential Landlord-Tenant Act, click on the RCW (Revised Code of Washington) links throughout the Tenant Services website.
Tenants Union Tenant Counselors are not attorneys, and this information should not be considered legal advice. Please read our full Tenant Union Disclaimer.
Housing Search Resources
- Annual Credit Report
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act: Federal Trade Commission website
- How to Dispute Credit Report Errors: Federal Trade Commission
- Apartment Finder: Multifamily Affordable Properties website for affordable housing in Washington State
- Public Housing Authorities: HUD listing of all PHAs in Washington State
- Apartment Ratings: A comprehensive database of apartment ratings and reviews
- Can I Clear My Criminal Record?: Legal Voice resource
- Street Youth Legal Advocates of Washington: University of Washington School of Law Legal Clinic
- Sample Letter: Housing Denial for Criminal History
- King County Office of Civil Rights