News more »
Also in Eviction & Termination
Before using this information, please read:
To read the specific laws in the WA State Residential Landlord-Tenant Act, click on the RCW (Revised Code of Washington) links throughout the Tenant Services website.
Tenants Union Tenant Counselors are not attorneys, and this information should not be considered legal advice. Please read our full Tenant Union Disclaimer.
- Legal Assistance Guide: Tenants Union
- Eviction and Your Defense: Washington Law Help
- Vacating a Judgment and Staying Enforcement of a Writ of Restitution: Washington Law Help
- Seattle Just Cause Information: Seattle Department of Planning and Development
- Low-Income Housing Rights: Tenants Union
- Section 8 Vouchers: Termination of Benefits: Washington Law Help
- Evictions for Non-payment of Rent in Public and Subsidized Housing: Washington Law Help
- Public Housing Evictions: Washington Law Help
- HUD Housing Evictions: Washington Law Help
- Good Cause Eviction Protection for Tax Credit Tenants: National Housing Law Project